Hi,

Helmut, for me RTL-SDR support is required. I will not be testing with
another SDR hardware for reception as my application is meant to work
with the USB stick (small dynamic range or not).

Glen, have a look at
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_etr/300_399/30001/01_60/etr_30001e01p.pdf
specifically section 6.2.2 and below. Faces exactly the same issues.
FM is also affected by fast Rayleigh fading..
Anyway, Doppler shift will be a bigger issue than multipath.

Cheers,
Adrian