Von: glen english <g...@cortexrf.com.au>
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Mai 2018 01:42
An: freetel-codec2@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Freetel-codec2] 700D vs SSB Comparison

Hi David

fair enough

here is some good and reasonable recent work by one of your own.....

http://search.ror.unisa.edu.au/record/UNISA_ALMA11140739050001831/media/digital/open/9916110811201831/12140739040001831/13140739030001831/pdf

Maybe build into freeDV some sort of recording to disk and FTP upload to
codec2 server....