Hi Jeroen,

> The easiest would be to fix 700D to use the same pattern as the other modes.
> But maybe we should fix all of them to use the 700D pattern and make the
> rawdatarx/rawdatatx truly independent of any codec2 knowledge.
> @David, do you have a preference?

Perhaps the latter, however we still might find some of the modes don't
fill an integer number of bytes.

Option 3 is we could just leave it for now, and let the API caller deal
with it. As explained in:

  https://github.com/drowe67/codec2/blob/master/README_data.md

.... the idea of the raw data API was to support new HF data waveforms,
that will have much larger packet sizes, an integer number of bytes, and
other features that make them more suitable for production HF data
applications.  So I just used the existing voice-oriented waveforms as a
placeholder for now.

Cheers,
David