Indeed.  Although I'd probably just contact the copyright holders of each source code file.  There aren't that many in a small project like Codec 2.

- David

On 25/3/21 10:52 pm, Tomas Härdin wrote:
tor 2021-03-25 klockan 07:08 +1030 skrev David Rowe:
Hello List,

Codec 2 is currently licensed under LGPL 2.1.  From time to time I have
been contacted by people who wish to use it in applications that
include, other closed software.  While this mix is technically possible
with the LGPL - it's onerous and not very practical.
Switching licenses is more onerous as you have to get permission from
every contributor to do so.

/Tomas