Hi,

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 07:25:48 +0100 (CET)
Werner LEMBERG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> >What about adding this to the CVS?  Probably not building it by
>> >default, but for reference.
>>
>> Thank you! I will add ftoldmac.c (any better name?)  to
>> ft2demos/mac/, and write ft2demos/mac/Makefile (for MacOS X) to
>> build ftoldmac in the directory.  I've already finished MPW makefile
>> for m68k MacOS, and checked it works as expected.
>
>Thank you in advance.

Just I've added ftoldmac.c & makefiles into ft2demos/mac/ in CVS.
To build ftoldmac.c on MacOS X, typing "make -C mac" in ft2demos
top directory is enough.

Update of ft2demos/mac/README is not completed, because the old
works by Just van Rossum (written for CodeWarrior) is not updated
yet, I added only short note about ftoldmac. The step-by-step usage
(e.g. how to use it regression test) is not described yet. If it's
essential, I'll write more.

Regards,
mpsuzuki