Dear Werner
(1) Which FreeType version.
I use ftdmo29.

(2) Please tell us exactly how you try to compile.
Two ways I use to compile.
Firstly, I use the nmake on the cmd on Windows.
Secondly, I use jam on cmd on Windows to complie.

(3) Please show us exactly what error messages you get ?C no images :-)
When I use the nmake the error is this:
makefile(9??: fatal error U1033 : syntax error : '=' unexpected Stop.
When I use jam the the error is this:
graph\ grdevice.c (3??: fata error c1083 : Cannot open the include file :
'stdlib.h': No such file  or directory . There are many errors like this . I
think I should set something in the jam.

By the way, dear Werner, my Display pixel arrangement is
RGB RGB RGB
RGB RGB RGB
RGB RGB RGB
and I shouldn't use LCD_V.