Aubin Paul wrote:
On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 01:47:33PM -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
On my simple PVR GUI, I pop up a dialog "Do you want to delete XXX?
Y/N" after an item is played.

I'm sure the popup box in the new skin could be extended. I recall
someone mentioning that Rob (I think it was Rob) had implemented some
sort of input system ala cell phone.

Yes, there's an input dialog box now, but also a confirm dialog. Once (if) there is a tv recordings media menu (different from video media menu) it would be trivial to prompt the user for this. It would go something like:

// The next few lines would be somewhere called when the show
// is finished playing.
pb = ConfirmBox('Do you wish to delete that recording?',
                self.delete_recording)

osd.focused_app.add_child(pb)
osd.focused_app = pb
pb.show()