Aubin Paul wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 09:51:11PM +0100, Dirk Meyer wrote:
>> OK, you missunderstood me (or I missunderstood you). When you select
>> TV, should the tv guide show up or a TV MAIN MENU with the items:
>> guide, recorded shows, scheduled shows?
>
> Yes, actually, I think we should keep it "under" the TV menu, but add
> an extra level for recording and playback.
>
>> My idea (I could make it next weekend): I define two new menusets for
>> DIR_RECORD. It has listing or after pressing DISPLAY listing+info. It
>> could sort by date, too.
>>
>> I could also create a menu for your idea to search for similar shows.
>
> You can look at my 'tvgrep.py' code. It's messy, but it shows how to
> find other shows with matching names...

I just added a main menu for tv. It's only used for the dischi1
skin. Selecting TV will give you a menu with two items: tv guide and
DIR_RECORD. Maybe someone could add 'View scheduled shows' where it
would be possible to delete an item. You also can have a different
menu style for tv. The blue_round2 skin defines the tv_watermark as
background, no view area and a larger listing area.

Black holes are where God divided by zero.