Rob,

I'm thinking the next runtime should probably include this stuff for
mplayer

* A recent snapshot with the patch to revert the audio behaviour (the
  one I sent earlier this week)
* MythTV file support
* v4l2 patch

I'm not sure which other things we need, but the latest versions of
mplayer can play almost every type of file (including trailers from
quicktime) without using binary DLL emulation, so it's definitely
worth it, especially for people on slower machines...

Aubin