Also regarding the new mplayer there is a patch in Freevo CVS, runtime/src/mplayer_cdda_seeking.diff, that no longer applies. Can someone test cd playing with freevo using the new mplayer and test if it will continue to the next song after the first is over? I think that's what that patch was for.

If it doesn't work then the patch will have to be reworked because some of the code in libmpdemux/cdda.c (I think) has changed.

-Rob