Aubin Paul wrote:
That's ok for now. It would be nice to have a web interface for all
the query stuff, e.g. I write the select for the mp3 playlist (or all
images from 'siena') and the webinterface will give that playlist to
Freevo and freevo displays/plays it.

If Rob is working on a 'drop' down gui element we could make a pretty
nice "query" interface in the TV interface.

Got one. :)

I am playing with a 'devel test' main menu plugin mainly for testing gui modifications. I'll fix it up tomorrow and commit it so it will be easier to examine this stuff without hacking other items for demo purposes (like WIP/RobShortt/audioitem.py-testui).

-Rob