What was the client's problem again?

Douglas Roberts wrote:
Ok, so now that we have our trip down OOP Memory Land out of the way, a few questions:

1) What are the agents in this > 1.0E^6 agent simulation?
2) What are the rules that define how they interact?
3) What are the communications requirements between agents?
4) What is the compute infrastructure?
5) What are the desired results from running the ABM?

--Doug