Thanks

I've just been reading some basic stuff about TSK on the net.

The TSK movement seems to me about "living" - making the most out of
life, time / object management for Westerners, whereas Asian Yoga
addresses moving between various mind unrealities and rejection of
earthly existence to assimilate a nothingness into awareness.

Sarbajit

>>> http://stevrandal.wordpress.com/about/