OK, I'm moving my email to gmail, finally.  It's a work in progress: I've used
IMAP to move my inbox and sent messages and am starting in on lots of folders.

The question to the list is:
- What are the things you like most about gmail?
- What are the things you dislike most?

I'm not typically using the web interface however: Mail.app & Gmail can
interoperate via IMAP.  Seems pretty solid, but possibly Thunderbird would be a
better client for this sort of thing.

I'm making the change partly due to possibly moving to android from iphone.  It
looks like android and the google ecology are tightly integrated so I thought
I'd take the plunge!

So lets hear your experiences with Gmail and how you like/don't like its
features!

  -- Owen