Nicholas Thompson wrote circa 11-09-19 01:07 PM:
> You are talking to a man with an insulin pump.  I start to think VERY BADLY
> if anything goes wrong with it.

Yeah, I don't know either.  But part of my fascination with this topic
lies in the use of psychedelic drugs (not _my_ use of such, of course
... the FSM knows I would never touch such stuff).  We (humans and some
animals, it seems) purposefully make worse some specific body processes
in order to "think badly".

It seems to me that a little "bad thinking" now and again can be a Good
Thing(TM).