Platinga's view is fairly well aligned with the beliefs of my own
faith even though our
"God" may be different. We all develop our own models of reality,
apparently the trick is to ensure that these models are robust enough
accommodate everybody else's gremlins, devils, zombies, or maulvis and
still continue to function.

I probably know more Muslim's personally then half the members on this
list.  My neighbour is a Muslim and I also employ Muslims. India is a
secular country whose 13% Muslim population is free to migrate
anywhere in the world which will take them in - not  many do. India's
Muslims when asked (by foreigners such as the BBC or the NYT) usually
volunteer they consider themselves to be better off in India vis-a-vis
their brethren in  Muslim countries like Pakistan or Iran
(notwithstanding the occasional bouts of communal frenzy which develop
over pigs feet or beef entrails being thrown by the butchers of each
community).

India was ruled for over 200 years by Muslims as was China (Yuan
dynasty). America probably needs to experience Muslim rule for some
time to develop a sustainable and robust reality model. The "Dune" SF
series was heavily influenced by Islamic models.

OT: Interestingly, "Islamic science fiction" is an emergent discipline
in the Arabic world to attract younger followers to the world of the
Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Sarbajit