Hi Russ

The question doesn't differ
The answer(s) may.

Our own answer (or belief) is that the answer (to the question) is so
beyond the comprehension of mere mortals that its "unknowable". ie.
"There is universal law "dharma" to explain everything but we can
never know all of it. ... (and God does play dice) ... so it cannot be
simple and Turing-computable (like science wants with all rational
numbers lined up in a row) ... so it must be complex (the "i"
factors") .. as Rosen describes ... "

Incidentally and to put things in perspective, the Mr "Bose" of the
Higgs-Boson "God" particle, was of our faith and his main teachers
were also of our faith. So yes, we also live in the world of science,
and acknowledge science in all its developments are paths (very
expensive paths) to come closer to "God" by.

Sarbajit