I like the question.  I wonder what the answer will be?  N

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of John Kennison
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 8:07 PM
To: russ.abb...@gmail.com; The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee
Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] How do forces work?

Russ,

Before people knew about magnetism, it must have seemed miraculous that two
stones would spontaneously start to move toward (or away from) each other.
Now we can say,  "Oh, it's just magnetism". But if we think about long
enough, we may still wonder how two objects can move toward or away from
each other. My question would be, "Does magnetism still seem a bit
miraculous, or do you feel your question is answered, at least for
magnetism? In either case, what would a satisfying answer look like?"

John