Well, One must admit that the original Tea Party acted in disguise and
didn't stick around to get arrested.

On Friday, November 1, 2013, Grant Holland wrote:

>  S'funny - I thought the Right celebrated illegal acts of political
> protest. Remember the Boston TEA PARTY?
>

> On 11/1/13 12:07 PM, Joshua Thorp wrote:
>

> http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/nov/01/snowden-nsa-files-surveillance-revelations-decoded
>
>  Why does the conversation always hinge on Snowden's morality?  We all
> knew the US government is rotten -- so no news there?  But an individual
> breaking an oath to hide this fact -- that is news?  How dare he reveal
> what we all knew was likely the case?
>
>  Snowden was well aware of how whistleblowers are treated in the US
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Andrews_Drake,  specifically with
> character assassination, legal prosecution, and physical and psychological
> intimidation.  Why exactly would it be more honorable to sacrifice himself
> ineffectually? It seems the manner he chose got his message out and he has
> been able to continue to shape and argue his case.  Something he would not
> likely have been able to do had he given himself up to the US's prison
> system that allows for punitive isolation,  something he would likely have
> received to protect us,  his victims,  from any more of his dangerous ideas
> and information.
>
>  --joshua

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly,
please send an email to patrick.rei...@ipsociety.net.