Yikes!  I hope I didn't just add to your spam!  😕  Also, I didn't realize
how much more it sells for now!  My introduction to Law was through a
seminar I attended in Washington DC where I was a consultant.  His book was
the textbook used in an M&S class I took at George Mason University for my
MS in computational statistics. Also, I have used his ExpertFit
<http://www.averill-law.com/distribution-fitting/> software to feed
stochastic simulations and to characterize output data.  Works well.

I agree with this review of the subject book:

Law is about as authoritative as you can get for M&S / Operations Research
> and systems analysis (ORSA). If you are building a library or need a
> comprehensive reference for advanced studies or your analytic work, it is
> probably no surprise that this book would be highly recommended. Not
> necessarily for the lay person, you need some fundamental skills in
> mathematics, statistics, probability etc. to really leverage the
> information in this book. I used a previous version in graduate school 20
> years ago and HAD to add this to my work reference library.

The book is comprehensive in the math and statistics and design of
experiments (DOE).  My copy (silver cover) is likely dated [e.g., talks
about MODSIM]. But the math hasn't changed.

Having said this, I do remember Law as being very *enterprising*, let's
say.  Still, I was never really spammed or I just forgot or set up
filters.  Not sure.  But, his book was a go-to reference for my work ... I
especially used it for variance reduction when comparing alternatives, for
example.  Good stuff!  Like a brain ravaged boxer, makes me want to come
out of retirement ... again.  😎