Thanks, Glen.  Quite interesting.

This simulation ensemble conducted by *FiveThirtyEight *gives some
plausibility to New Mexico becoming the new Florida with Gary Johnson--not
Jill Stein--playing the part of Ralph Nader.  It also gives some non-zero
plausibility to Gary Johnson becoming the next POTUS.  So why isn't Johnson
in the debates?  Isn't plausibility the real criterion?  We need to find
out more about this potential next POTUS.  Yes? 🤔😁