OK, you got me..  (as usual).

I suppose I was speaking of how this particular Feynman Quote is (mis)used vs how the Dyson quote is (mis)used.   I wasn't responding to your elaboration in this case, nor presuming to know what either of them actually *meant*.   How is that for weasely?

Thanks for the Otto/Wanda link... not sure of the precise relevance (except for audacious banter?)

   Kline:  "Don't Call me Stupid!"

   Curtis:  "To call you stupid is an insult to stupid people!"

   Kline:  "Apes don't read Philosophy!"

   Curtis:  "Yes they do, they just don't understand it!"

Wanda is one of my favorite characters of all time (not Otto, I have other favorite Kevin Kline roles) but the scene where he is huffing Jamie Lee Curtis' boot is classic!