OK, a summarization:

Currently the InputForm has very limited purposes, while what
we want is some kind of (typed) code printer: I want a Spad code
printer, Martin wants a Sage code printer, etc.  We might want
a code printer that prints to other CAS language.

Currently, both InputForm and OutputForm are represented by
SExpression, they are typeless.  The advantege is that you only
need to deal with SEXP.  As for typed code printer, there won't
be a centralized "MiddleForm", it has to be done in a case by case
manner. (e.g. write a "toSpad, toSage, toMaxima" function for each
Type you want to support.)

Then we will have to add ConvertibleTo(SpadForm/SageForm)
to every domain/category we want to support. (Or add them to
SetCategory :-)  This is the only way I can think of.

Is there better/more elegant way to do this (typed code printer)?