What do you mean by "code printer"?  I suppose suppose that you must
mean something more than just producing a string which when parsed and
interpreted re-produces the give code?  That is what InputForm
provides.  Which code? Just a function? Or an entire domain written in
Spad?

I don't think it makes much sense to write a "Sage code printer" in
Spad. Rather Sage needs to be able to process some intermediate
representation of a FriCAS expression, for this SExpression is very
convenient. That is what InputForm provides.