On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 07:51:27AM +0200, Gr??gory Vanuxem wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder why in my WSL installation of FriCAS (from github)
> in the script 'efricas' FRICASCMD points to /usr/local/lib/X86_64/bin/fricas
> but in my installation 'fricas' fricas' is located in /usr/local/bin.
>
> Any idea why?

I do not know why the specific path.  However, 'efricas' is supposed
to use internal copy of 'fricas' script.  This is because installed
command can be renamed and 'efricas' has no way of knowing if/how
user renamed installed 'fricas'.  OTOH internal script is in
version specific subdirectory and should be always available via
configure path.

The path you gave looks fishy, it should be something like

/path/to/fricas/lib/dir/target/platform/bin

Where by default '/path/to/fricas/lib/dir' is '/usr/local/lib/fricas'
and 'platform' is name of platform in 'configure' (I have no idea
what platform name is used by WSL).