Hi,

I am using Apache FTP Server binary distribution ftpserver-dev.zip available
from the download page. (http://incubator.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html
).

I ran a test with this package on Windows XP / Windows 2k system. I did a
ftp put of single file. The file is placed under the configured user home
directory. However, with the Apache server still running, I am unable to
delete this file. I tried doing a file system delete, and it simply states
that file is being used by another application.

In my end to end scenario, the intention is to have another client polling
the ftp user home directory and pull out the files present there. Since this
file is not getting deleted, the same file is being pulled repeatedly.

I presume this has something to do with the file handle closing by the ftp
server. What is the solution, to this?

A quick solution / workaround for this problem is very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Gohad.