Hi Niklas,

Thanks for the information.

I tried to do a source code build ( 564084 Revision ) on my Windows XP box,
with Maven 2.0.5, and am getting a few errors due to the unit tests. ( like
in org.apache.ftpserver.FeatTest.java)

Is there a way so that I can mask the unit tests during the maven install
option. I am more interested to see the jar packaging structure of the
compiled source code. I am pretty new to the maven way of working and am not
getting a headway on how to do this.

The tests for the ftp commands due to which build fails are not of immediate
interest to me, so probably I can wait for the same.

Also, alternatively, if you could point me to the compiling source code
version number, which I can extract it would really help, so that I can get
a running build environment first, and then keep adding the changes as and
when required.

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Gohad.