I am hoping someone can help me with an error that I am getting. I have
 set up the Apache FTP server to do Explicit FTPS (i.e. Implicit=false
in
 ftpd.properties file). I have created a self signed certificate for
 testing and imported it on the client machine. When I connect, I get
the
 error:

     SSL/TLS client handshake failed (Error = 0x80090308)
     SSL: The token supplied to the function is invalid

 Since this looks like a certificate error, I obtained a trial
 certificate from Verisign and installed it with the same results. I
have
 also attempted an Implicit FTPS connection from the client with the
same
 error (with the ftpd properties file set to Implicit=true) . I can
connect and
 transfer files using FTP.  I've looked on the Apache Incubator site,
but I
 can not find any information on this error. Any help or advice would be

 appreciated. Thanks.

 Paul

and are intended only for the addressee(s).
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you