Hello Niklas / All,

Thanks on the information. Have further 2 points to be clarified:

1. Understanding is that all of the Mina 1.1.* versions are for Java
5.0compatibility, so then is Mina
1.0.7 equivalent of Mina 1.1.4?
2. Is it safe to assume that Mina 1.1.2 will be supported?

Additionally what part of Apache FTP Server funtionality needs to be
regressed so as to confirm compatibility with the latest of Mina? Any
information on specific test cases to be executed / areas to look into will
be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Gohad.