David,

Thanks for the excellent post!

We continually look at the push/pull dynamics that exist in our industry
when deciding on new enhancements for our VDP, Web to Print, and now
Personalized URL technology.  Our goal is to deliver new enhancements to
our customers that offers a high ROI, competitive advantage, and aligns
our customer to fulfill the needs of their clients.

OneCode is one of those enhancements that scores highly on these
criteria - it has definite high ROI for a large number of our customers
(especially when you consider that in the worst case scenario, our
customers may lose business in the future if they cannot offer this
capability at the clients' request).  It also allows our customers to
gain business when this is a requirement (where, perhaps, the customer
is using another vendor that does not offer OneCode and this customer
wants to implement it).

Are any others seeing the customer request that OneCode be implemented
on their mailings?

Thanks again for the great post, David!

--Mark Hilger
  Product Manager
  Printable Technologies, Inc.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: archive@mail-archive.com