Hi all...

Yes, it's true, we launched the Printable Web-to-print forum last
Thursday.  We initially announced it to attendee list from the Printable
2007 User Conference, just so we could get the discussions going with a
core group of active users.  Now that this is done, we'd like to invite
all of you on this forum who are also users of FusionPro Web, the
Printable web-to-print system, to join us on the web-to-print forum as
well.

The web-to-print is only open to Printable web-to-print users.  If you
are a FusionPro Web user and want to join us, you can get information on
how to join be sending email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or to your
Printable CPM.  Please send the email from your work account and include
your company name.

We will respond with:

- a link to the signup form
- instructions for completing it
- the password you will need to complete the form

Thanks, we look forward to seeing you there.

--
Joe Fedor
Printable Technologies, Inc.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]