From: Shane Gillies [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:41 PM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] Re: Tricky graphic rule

Thanks for the feedback, however it seems that inline graphics are to
be used in conjunction with text. My situation is not that at all. It
seems like there has got to be a way to allow multiple same size
graphics to be placed in a row, in separate graphic boxes but centered
on the page. hmmm...

On Jun 15, 2007, at 2:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Shane,
> The way I have it pictured, you'll have to write multiple rules
> and insert them in the various boxes, and they could get quite complex,
> since you have several possible combinations for each number of logos.
> i.e. - if you want certain logos to appear in a given box, for
> different
> conditions, you'll need a rule in that box to achieve it.
>
> However,
> I don't have direct experience myself, but I think
> you could accomplish the same thing, much more easily using inline
> graphics (centered in one frame).
> If you go to the forum website and search on "inline graphics",
> I think you'll find some good direction there.
>
> Good luck,
> Todd
> Spectrographics
> Denver

Shane Gillies
Design Consultant

The Allegan Group
136 Brady Street
Allegan, MI 49010
269.673.5476
Fx 269.673.7329
www.allegangroup.com

concept | marketing | design | print | mailing

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise
recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject to archival,
monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com