OK, I am staring at my Rule Editor with a blank, dumb look. Lauren, I appreciate your help, but I am a complete newby. First off, my array doesn't validate. Secondly, the code you wrote initially is going way over my head. :( You said to fill in the holes, but my lack of experience tells me that there are no holes :)