Hi guys, thanks once more for all the help so far, this forum is the best
resource going for FusionPro.

My next question - can somebody explain to me the font embedding sequence?
Particularly as it pertains to FusionPro Server.

My .dif file contains the following:
--
<f name="AlphaShapes ovals"><z newsize="10.0"><color name="PANTONE Cool Gray 11
U">p<f name="Franklin Gothic Book "><color name="Black">&#32;<z

--
The PDF file used as layout source and the PDf output created after
composing on the desktop all have the AlphaShapes font subset embedded. (I

However, when I post the files to FusionPro Server, output generated does
not have the font. Does the font need to be resident and active on the
disk running Server? Am I not embedding properly to ensure carry through
to the output?

Also, I seem to be missing the Manual for FusionPro Server. Is there
someplace I can download one?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Reilley

Business Systems Analyst - Print Division
W.B. Mason Co.
59 Centre Street
Brockton, MA 02303

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]