Why?

You seem to have a lot to say.  In fact reading more
in the form of some extended writing or a graphic or
two seems reasonable.  Junk mail should be junked
and I do.  I never open an attachment from someone
that I do not know.  I don't like bugs.  But the limitations of
my lists often reduce serious discussions to sound bites.

I just returned from the Eddie Adams Workshop for
photographers in the Catskills.  From the greatest
war photographers on the planet and many of the
best artists.  They were teaching a select group of
younger photographers in the business.  As I attended
the lectures and watched these people who will form
our images in the future I was surprised at

1. their morality and social activism
2. their sense of power in their profession
3. their professionalism
4. the sense of their value as the eyes of the world.

They asked serious questions about the effects of
their work on the future of society.  Questions  that
would have put most religious moralizing to shame.
And it is hard not admire a man or women who leaves
his/her comfort and goes to a well-known unjust area of the
planet to photograph its roots and prejudices only to
return home to the same issues in their own streets.
To be changed and made more complicated in their
artistic questions and of both situations.

So I would say make more and better attachments!

Ray Evans Harrell