Ray E. Harrell wrote:

> Why?
>
> You seem to have a lot to say.  In fact reading more
> in the form of some extended writing or a graphic or
> two seems reasonable.  Junk mail should be junked
> and I do.  I never open an attachment from someone
> that I do not know.  I don't like bugs.  But the limitations of
> my lists often reduce serious discussions to sound bites.
>
> I just returned from the Eddie Adams Workshop for
> photographers in the Catskills.
[snip]

> So I would say make more and better attachments!
[snip]

In many cases, the would-be attachment(s) can be loaded onto
a website, and the email need only contain the URL.

\brad mccormick

--
   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
914.238.0788 / 27 Poillon Rd, Chappaqua, NY 10514-3403 USA
<![%THINK;[XML]]> Visit my website: http://www.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/