Selma Singer wrote:

> I guess you guys don't believe in Sylvia Boorstein's advice:
>
> Don't just do something; sit there.
>
> Selma

I guess that even though my genetic background is
probably Neanderthal, my spirit is "puritanical":
I feel that relaxation (as opposed to
recuperation, etc.) is the privilege of those who
have accomplished everything else they wanted to
achieve.

I have even managed to turn watching television
into anthropological fieldwork (albeit of a relatively
physically undemanding kind)....

There will be all eternity to rest in anyway.

However, certainly our *reduced product cycle
time* afficionados might indeed to well to
sit down long enough to see some consequences
of their actions before they stir up the
pot even more.  My invitation remains
for someone to offer a proof that haste
has ceased to make waste.

\brad mccormick