Hello,

I was wondering if it is yet possible to get rounded corners on
windows using fvwm. I know that there is an unofficial patch around for
this, but I was looking to hopefully avoid going out of the official
version.

If it is not possible to get rounded corners on windows using fvwm, are
there any plans for adding this support? If so, soon? Longer? Why not
just adapt the patch?

On a somewhat related question: is it possible to have the window
title (the bar at the top of the window, right) not go entirely from
left to right, but only part on the left. So that it looks like kind of
a tab to the window. Would someone know how to do that ?

Many thanks again for answering my questions and best wishes,
Ranjan

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!