Ranjan Maitra <stat.mai...@inbox.com> writes:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I do wonder however, how something like pekwm handles this. It is
> pretty fast there (though I have not used it at the same intensity level
> as fvwm), but of course, does not have the full functionality of fvwm.
> So, perhaps not a fair comparison. Anyway thinking aloud, nothing more.

Based on this screenshot:

https://www.pekwm.org/projects/pekwm

They cut off 3 pixels from the top window corner producing a barely visible
curve that is not really a curve.  The bottom of the window just has 1
pixel removed.  That's 6 rectangles per window.  Haven't looked at the
source code to see if that's the only option.

--
Dan Espen