On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 04:09:14PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Bofore you start working on that, please take a look at the
> dv/fix-transform-name branch.

OK, this looks good.  I'm surprised that FvwmCommand.sh is installed to
/.../libexec/fvwm/$(VERSION) without execute permissions.   But this isn't a
bug, it seems to always have been the case.

I suppose the next step is to remove the compatability symlinks, both in terms
for fvwm2 -> fvwm and xpmroot, and the symlinks for the documentation.  You
can do that on top of what you have, if you like.

-- Thomas Adam