On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:19:41PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 02:14:57PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> > Well, this is good news!  Apologies for bouncing this between fvwm@ and
> > fvwm-workers@.
> >
> > If no one objects, I'll go ahead an start making the relevant changes?
>
> Good.  With the extra clauses gone, things get easier - go ahead.

So, I've started this here:

https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm/commit/7274b020a4dfec4adcc5317f557605b006bce085.diff

However, we're not out of the woods yet, as there's the following
complications:

libs/Picture.c:
libs/PictureBase.c:

/*
 * Copyright 1996, Romano Giannetti. No guarantees or warantees or anything
 * are provided or implied in any way whatsoever. Use this program at your
 * own risk. Permission to use this program for any purpose is given,
 * as long as the copyright is kept intact.
 *
 * Romano Giannetti - Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
 *                    via Diotisalvi, 2  PISA
 * mailto:rom...@iet.unipi.it
 * http://www.iet.unipi.it/~romano
 *
 */

modules/FvwmBacker/FvwmBacker.c:
modules/FvwmBacker/FvwmBacker.h:

/*  Copyright 1994,  Mike Finger (mfin...@mermaid.micro.umn.edu or
 *                               mike_fin...@atk.com)
 */
/* Robert Nation and Nobutaka Suzuki */

modules/FvwmIdent/FvwmIdent.c:

/* Copyright 1994, Robert Nation and Nobutaka Suzuki. */

So I need to track down these additional people as well before I can remove
the full clause.

-- Thomas Adam