On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:19:41PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 02:14:57PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> > Well, this is good news! Apologies for bouncing this between fvwm@ and
> > fvwm-workers@.
> > If no one objects, I'll go ahead an start making the relevant changes?
> Good. With the extra clauses gone, things get easier - go ahead.
So, I've started this here:
However, we're not out of the woods yet, as there's the following
* Copyright 1996, Romano Giannetti. No guarantees or warantees or anything
* are provided or implied in any way whatsoever. Use this program at your
* own risk. Permission to use this program for any purpose is given,
* as long as the copyright is kept intact.
* Romano Giannetti - Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
* via Diotisalvi, 2 PISA
/* Copyright 1994, Mike Finger (mfin...@mermaid.micro.umn.edu or
/* Robert Nation and Nobutaka Suzuki */
/* Copyright 1994, Robert Nation and Nobutaka Suzuki. */
So I need to track down these additional people as well before I can remove
the full clause.
-- Thomas Adam