Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:

> Hi everyone.
>
> Just emailing to check that everyone's OK and not suffering too much at the
> moment.  I know different countries are largely doing the same things as one
> another -- and I'm working from home for the foreseeable.
>
> I really do hope no one's suffering and feeling unwell.  Let's keep in touch,
> please.
>
> Kindly,
> Thomas

Hi everyone,

I've stopped all outside activities since March 9.
I miss the gym, pool halls, and weekly visits to friends.
I live by myself now so it's no fun to be here by myself.

One upside, I keep finding projects around the house so lots of things
are getting fixed.

I really miss the gym.  I was into my second year of really getting into
shape.  I have a set of weights in the basement but I'm finding it
really hard to get motivated to work out at home.

Must go do that now...

Take care all.

--
Dan Espen