On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 03:20:06PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> Just emailing to check that everyone's OK and not suffering too much at the
> moment.  I know different countries are largely doing the same things as one
> another -- and I'm working from home for the foreseeable.
>
> I really do hope no one's suffering and feeling unwell.  Let's keep in touch,
> please.

Hello all,

Replying to myself... I know, it's weird!

I'm glad folks are OK.  It's been a few months later since I sent this email
and in a way a lot has changed for some, and yet a lot still stays the same.

One thing that has been popular with myself and others is an increase (or a
start, for some!) in the use of video conferencing.  It's even become a tired
advertising cliche from the likes of Microsoft and Google on television.  I've
been making use of video conferencing each lunchtime to solve cryptic
crosswords with a friend.

One idea I had which I'd thought I'd ask is if anyone here is interested in
holding a video conference -- say, on Zoom or Google Meet?  I'd be very happy
to host that.

I know that in the ~20 years since I appeared interested in FVWM. I've spoken
to so many of you via email (including those who've moved on to other
projects), but I don't believe anyone here has necessarily had a conversation.

So... I'm putting that idea out here.  If you're interested, let me know and
I'll set something up.

Thanks everyone, and as always I hope you're all safe and keeping well.  Do
please keep in touch, won't you?

Thomas