On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 11:46:05PM +0000, Hegel3DReloaded wrote:
> On Sunday, December 12th, 2021 at 12:40 PM, Dominik Vogt
> <dominik.v...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Dec 04, 2021 at 02:04:48PM +0000, Hegel3DReloaded wrote:
>
> >> Sounds ok. Which branch should I checkout to test this?
>
> > The dv/pager-noaspect should work now, but I've not tested it with
> > multiple monitors.

> Sorry to say, but I even didn't have a chance to start after trying to log in.
> It crashes badly. Something to do with malloc and pointers.

Should be fixed.  We need test cases for all this parsing code.
:-/

I'm not very happy with the "new" monitor handling code.  It added
potentially broken new parsing code all over the place.  That
should really be done in a single, well tested parser.  At the
moment we have a myriad of places where parsing is done, and its
very tedious to even execute all code paths.

> When we get pass this point, I will test the rest you wrote. BTW, I'm actually
> using one big monitor, but when testing multiple monitors setup, I'm helping
> myself with KVM/Qemu virtual machines with virtual monitors. The crash
> mentioned above was still in a single monitor setup. I didn't get very far.

Ciao

Dominik Vogt