Hi!

I think that I found the first bug.
I made a combination of pagers for me as shown in the attachment.

Straight in the bottom left corner, I made an FvwmPager that I
called "minipager".

I gave it these "Geometry" attributes:
*minipager: Geometry 110x44+2+978

I deliberately chose the 44 to hide the viewports (pages).
I only want to see the desks and nothing else (see the
PNG attachment).

But, this size specification 44 triggers the bug.

The problem is, as soon as I hold down the Shift+Win+Right
key binding (or any other binding - see my attached binding
config file) to quickly scroll through all 12 desks or
to scroll through all 12 viewports for 20 seconds, the
"minipager" disappears. I think that it simply crashes.

If I give more than 44 pixels so that some parts oft the
viewports are shown, then it does not crash. But, then I
see viewports and I don't want to see them.

If I give less than say 35 pixels, then the desks are so
small that I only see parts of the desk numbers, and it
does not crash. But, the problem is that then I only see
parts of the desk numbers, and I want to see every part of
the desk numbers.

Can anyone of you reproduce this bug?

Best regards,
Michael