On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 08:19:10AM +0100, Thomas Adam wrote:
> I started this for FvwmEvent -- you can see the changes to the manpage here:
>
> http://github.com/ThomasAdam/fvwm/commit/49a53ee408cba26f7649fc4b56df0d309b485cfd
>
> Run that file through "man" -- see the table produced.  Is that what you
> were after?

Same question, really.  What were your thoughts on my attempt at cleaning up
the FvwmEvent man page?

It's moot for the format, given my Asciidoc work but I never heard anything
back on this and I'm sick of seeing it on my TODO list which isn't getting
any shorter.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)