On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Yes, a number of people wanted git.
> No point in arguing against that.
> It's accepted that git out does CVS in functionality.

But I can't recall when on the fvwm lists the pros and cons of moving.
I know that github is considered the place to be - but I've also had
some nasty encounters with it when things go bad - and other places
like bitbucket have greater resiliance  - not to mention guaranteed
backups!!

> You've ruined your point about the config change by bringing in
> a bunch of irrelevant stuff.

Not exactly, Dan. The point i'm putting across to thomas and others is
the perception of the changes - they come out of no where with any
warning. That can be a bad thing

Ethan