On Mon, 18 Nov 2019, Dr Rainer Woitok wrote:

Style Firefox       StartsOnDesk 1, SkipMapping, NoPPosition
  + "I"   Test (Init) Exec exec /usr/bin/palemoon myhomepage

And it works?   Well, I have "FixedPPosition" rather than "NoPPosition".

Sincerely I do not even remember why I have NoPPosition. I see I have it for all four "browser-type" entries, so it should be something dating a long time ago ...

... but I see I have it also globally in the front section together with this lot (which I can't remember when I inserted, I propagate .fvwrc from upgrade to upgrade)

Style * SloppyFocus
Style * DecorateTransient
Style * SmartPlacement
Style * NoPPosition
Style * ManualPlacementIgnoresStartsOnPage,
        ActivePlacementIgnoresStartsOnPage

BorderStyle Inactive -- HiddenHandles NoInset

Concerning InitFunction vs started from command line I replied in the previous mail

--
Lucio Chiappetti - INAF/IASF - via Corti 12 - I-20133 Milano (Italy)