I have Alt-Tab bound as follows:

Key Tab A M WindowList (CurrentPage)
CurrentAtEnd,IconifiedAtEnd,...,SelectOnRelease Alt_L

I'd like windows to be listed in most recently used order, and there are a
number of fvwm related Web pages that state that is what "normally" happens,
but what I'm observing is the following.

As long as I'm switching back and forth between Window A and Window B, things
work well. I also have some other windows (all pdf viewers displaying different
files) on the same page. If I take a look at one of them, I would expect A, B
and the focused pdf viewer window to occupy the top 3 slots, but that's not
what happens. Either A or B is positioned way down in the list.

I thought CurrentAtEnd might be messing up fvwm's sorting order, but this
happens even without that option, and I can't make sense of the order in which
windows are listed.

Can anyone offer any insights / workarounds please? Many thanks, as always!

-mandar