Alas! Jason L Tibbitts III spake thus:
> Why do you think this list sees so little spam when anyone can post to
> it?

I have seen a number of lists in which anybody subscribed can post
without restriction, but messages that come from people who are not
subscribed are either a) rejected or b) sent to the list admin for
approval.

Since I've *never* seen a spammer who subscribes to mailing lists just
to spam them (unless you want to start talking about trolls, but that's
different), then that method works very well. I had just assumed that
this list works the same way, and since we were all subscribed, none of
our posts would be moderated.

I guess both methods have their merits, though.

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/